20 Mira Fertility Max Wands
Maximize your fertility journey with a single reading. The Mira MAX Wands track 3 key fertility hormones (LH + E3G + PdG) at once via the Mira Fertility Tracker. Predict, confirm, and pinpoint your fertile window. Get real-time numerical stats, hormone concentrations, and plan your fertility journey with clarity.
- Measure Estrogen-Estradiol Metabolite (E3G), the Luteinizing hormone (LH), and Pregnanediol Glucuronide (PdG)
- Predict your 6-day fertile window in advance
- Predict and confirm your ovulation
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- 99% lab-grade accuracy
Must be used with the Mira Analyzer. It is not recommended to use the Max Wands and the Plus & Confirm Wands during the same cycle. Please use them separately. See why.
Track 3 key fertility hormones at once
Gain maximum fertility clarity by tracking LH, E3G, and PdG together. Pinpoint your full, 6-day fertile window, predict and confirm ovulation and reach your goals faster.
- Get LH + E3G + PdG hormone levels using a single wand
- Get actual, numerical hormone concentrations
- Gain clarity with Mira’s personalized fertility alerts
- PCOS & hormonal imbalance friendly — as always!
What’s the difference with other Mira Wands
(LH + E3G)
MAXimum fertility clarity awaits
Reach your goals faster and forget all about the guesswork.
Frequently Bought Together
10-20 per cycle are required based on testing day recommendations from the Mira App.
If you don't own the Mira Analyzer, you can order the Mira Confirm Bundle here to start testing. As soon as the Max Wands are available, you can continue testing using a single wand.
We don’t recommend using two kinds of wands to track the same hormones during one
cycle. For example, if you’re tracking LH+E3G, we don’t recommend using the Plus
Wands on one day (LH+E3G) and the Max Wands (LH+E3G+PdG) on another day.
This affects Mira’s algorithm and might not give you the most accurate results.
Yes! Just make sure that your Analyzer’s software version is 01.07.01.17 or higher or upgrade version 01.06.xx.xx.
In general, no. Each Wand is manufactured and controlled based on industry standards
and regulations and meets the requirements for testing purposes. This being said, it is
normal for small fluctuations to occur.
Based on Mira’s hormone concentration range, the Mira App will show you specific fertility scores based on your ovulation status:
- A fertility Score from 1 - 4 means that you’re going through non-ovulatory days.
- A fertility Score from 5 - 8 means you’re in your fertile window.
- A fertility Score from 9 - 10 means ovulation will likely happen within 24 hours.
To sum it up,what happens if you use two different wands?
The app can show you slightly different values if you use two differently calibrated wands during your cycle (as if you were sending one sample to two different labs).
You may get 64 ng/ml from one wand and 76 ng/ml from another. Does this mean you’re getting accurate ovulation prediction results? Yes!
But to avoid confusing results, we highly recommend using one type of Wand to get equally calibrated results throughout your entire cycle.